Baked Spinach Cannelloni
8 March 2016 Rocking Recipes
500g cannelloni (I prefer Barilla)
100g goat cheese
100g anari cheese
1 pack baby spinach
1-2 mozarella balls
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Find a round oven dish, tall enough to fit the cannelloni standing up. Preheat the oven 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Sauté the chopped onion in some olive oil, add the spinach and wilt it. Season. Strain the excess water.
3. Mix the yogurt, goat cheese, anari, and the spinach with a hand blender. Season to taste.
4. Mix in the eggs.
5. Pour the mixture on top of the cannelloni making sure each tube is filled. Break the two mozarella balls on top.
6. Bake until gold and fluffy.
It is a great vegetarian meal, which takes only 10-15mins of your time as the rest of the job is done in the oven. It looks like a green soufflé but it actually tastes more like a healthier version of mac’n’cheese.